Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pk Fast

New update coming soon

18 posts in this topic

Cool Text - Old School 240827058262625.png

Hey guys, recently, I've been thinking about ways to make the server more enjoyable for all the players that still play and care about the server. 

The idea is to make an old-school server without all the new-revision items such as pvp armour (vesta, torva, etc) and go back to the old good times where rune and dragon armours were among the bests.  I'm still not 100% sure of what i'll do yet, there might be some big changes with the prices and which items will be spawnable and which will cost pk tickets. I've been working on a preset interface (picture below) that will make it easy for players to head straight into pk within seconds.

I will release a new client soon (you won't have to download anything, the client you already have will auto-update) which will let you connect to server you're now playing along with a beta server which will be used to test this new idea. In this beta phase, ill be taking everything suggestion you might have to make the server more enjoyable. If players like the idea and would like to keep it, I might wipe the whole server and start everything fresh with the new system. This might be a big step but like I said, I don't have this figured out 100% just yet. And if we ever go this route, I plan on paying for paid advertising and emailing every forum member from our forum tolet them know about this to bring in more players and make the server grow up again.

I didn't want to write about this anytime soon but I just felt like I needed you to know what's going on.

fef423673b8046679d4075dcfe1c316a.png

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS

WE WANT OLDSCHOOL ITEMS MIXED WITH THE CURRENT GAME

NOT THE SERVER TURNED INTO OLDSCHOOL

ADD THE OSRS ITEMS

DON'T GET RID OF THE SERVER AS IS

Edited by weelchairltd
1 person likes this

good idea but i think if you reset everything old players might be quiting cause of how much they have and how much time they spend to make that

Yeah I think I'd rather see a beta first and let everyone test it out. The ideas good, advertisements and promo videos go along way. 

Nice to see you putting effort in. 

Do NOT delete the server how it is now,  try integrate it with what we have?

good shit tho mo, glad your listening and making an effort

2 people like this

Might come back if it's worth it. Will probs beta test to take a look. Nothing else to say, if you ever want ideas email me or something. Going to be bored once I get all my work done IRL so might aswell waste some time on other stuff I guess?

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, zorii said:

Might come back if it's worth it. Will probs beta test to take a look. Nothing else to say, if you ever want ideas email me or something. Going to be bored once I get all my work done IRL so might aswell waste some time on other stuff I guess?

Were you tony hhhhhh

2 people like this

thats a good idea , but wipping the whole server i think thats like a dangerous step....

1 person likes this

PS: If it truly looks like it has potential, I'll start putting in effort again aswell. Videos, suggestions, helping the server out, etc...

Keep your email on the lookout when the beta comes out Mo. I'll be trying to help you if it's worth it. 

Keep us updated. 

This would basically mess up the donation system for everyone who has donated for items that you want gone. I highly suggest you don't do this.

2 people like this

Very awesome idea my friend , yet please make a beta so therefore the community can test it out!

Make a poll for this to get a rough estimate of people who are for or against this idea

wow thats rly mo ? i cant believe l0l

also if u keep updates u gonna makepkfgreatagain