zorii

Beta suggestions

10 posts in this topic

Shit you should consider / fix

• Remove staff of light

• Remove curse prayers

• Remove hand cannon shots from the shop

• Karambwans should act as combo food, not as main food

• Ags 500 pkt is a very good price. You could even make it 700-800 pkt since it's such a big deal in OSRS. 

• Claws should be around 1500 pkt, rarity + value of items like these should be considered more.

• Master wand should be 100-150 pkt, since it's such a good upgrade

• add a berserker necklace to the obby mauler preset. It's pretty stupid without the necklace. (::item 11128)

• The dds melee pure is wearing black d'hide chaps at lvl 1 ranged, give it a ranged level of at least 70. ( The level requirement works but your preset is fucking it up with the 1 ranged)

• So far, the presets you chose are superfun. They're very cool builds & add variety, but need some fixing of the combat system & general interface of the game. 

• Remove boss drops that shouldn't be in 07 (ring of vigour, you can probably even get vesta from the STQ)

• Remove the x10 hitpoints & hits, they're superconfusing

• You can still spawn rocktails

• Make XPLock a mandatory thing, don't set it as an option. Should be on at all times

• Exp drops like in 07 would be sick.

• Add 07 items: TSOTD, Upgraded boots (prim etc.), Elder maul as a donator item, armadyl crossbow, heavy ballista, tentacle whip, etc...

• 07 interface?

• Blessed spirit shield should be 100 pkt at LEAST

• Spectral spirit shield: 750 pkt / Arcane SS: 1200 pkt / Elysian SS: 2000 pkt / Divine shouldn't exist   ( These shields are top-tier in OSRS & should be items not everyone has...)

• Robin hood hat should be worth way more, make it a rare people can risk. 500 / 1k?

• Bring (i) should be 75 pkt or something. Huge bonuses

• Remove the mages book as a spawnable & put it in the shop for 300 pkt. 

• Don't be afraid to give some bigger prices to rare items like Spirit shields, rares, etc... 3rd age melee should be like 1.5k a set or something, before you know it the whole eco will be cluttered with items no one uses...

• Changing your stats shouldn't be so buggy. If i change my attack to 50 my ranged goes to 50 aswell? but if i change my ranged to 99 my attack stays at 50 but my prayer goes to 99? How does that even work? should be fixed...

• The whole eco is fucked atm. Want to know why? You can SPAWN master wands. 

2 people like this

On 23/04/2017 at 0:33 PM, zorii said:

Shit you should consider / fix

• Prohibit spawning of items >11738

• Remove curse prayers

• Remove hand cannon shots from the shop

• Karambwans should act as combo food, not as main food

• Ags 500 pkt is a very good price. Buff it so it represents the pre-rs2 power (35%/37% damage increase)

• Add the staff of light for 125-150 PKT. It's basically staff of the dead. (It's better then m wand for all you idiots)

• add a berserker necklace to the obby mauler preset. It's pretty stupid without the necklace. (::item 11128)

• The dds melee pure is wearing black d'hide chaps at lvl 1 ranged, give it a ranged level of 70 and magic level of 94.

• So far, the presets you chose are superfun. They're very cool builds & add variety, but need some fixing of the combat system & general interface of the game. 

• Remove boss drops that shouldn't be in 07 (ring of vigour, you can probably even get vesta from the STQ)

• X10 Hits should be an option

• You can still spawn rocktails

• Mo isn't smart enough to code XP drops

• Don't give mo moneymaking ideas yet.

• 07 interface?

• Blessed spirit shield should be 100 pkt at LEAST

• The prices of spirit shields are fine. Divine can stay but make the prayer drain work (WAY LESS OP THEN IT IS NOW)

• Robin hood hat should be worth way more, make it a rare people can risk. 300-500?

• Normal dagganoth king rings should be 20-25 pkt each, Superiors 50-60

• Remove the mages book as a spawnable & put it in the shop for 50 PKT (fuck off with premium pricing just about everything)

• Third Age should be straight 3K PKT a piece

• This 'bug' is caused by clicking multiple stats at once. This is not a bug, this is how the command works.

TO ADD

FIX THE SHIT COMBAT FOR THE LAST TIME, IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS ASK, I HAVE A REALISTIC PRE-EOC COMBAT SYSTEM (self made) and a combat system that is built to be fun (On percentages)

BUFF D SCIM TO PRE 2012

NERF THE DDS DAMAGE SLIGHTLY, AND GIVE THE DRAGON DAGGER THE SAME STATS. MAKE THE 'DDS' 20 PKP

REMOVE SUMMONING

ADD AN EMBLEM SYSTEM, WITH REWARDS BEING A NEW CURRENCY, TO GET PVP ITEMS (Seriously, OSRS will last 2 fucking weeks)

ADD THE D PLATE TO PKT ARMOUR FOR 100-125 PKT

ADD THE DFH TO PKT ARMOUR FOR 100-125PKT

fixed it all up for some realistic shit. zorii i love you but u posting dumb shit

Edited by weelchairltd

25 minutes ago, weelchairltd said:

fixed it all up for some realistic shit. zorii i love you but u posting dumb shit

Hey, you're honest. Appreciate it. 

Let's hope he looks at our suggestions at least, implements some of mine, some of yours. Any change is welcome init?

On 23/04/2017 at 1:35 PM, zorii said:

Hey, you're honest. Appreciate it. 

Let's hope he looks at our suggestions at least, implements some of mine, some of yours. Any change is welcome init?

ofc i'm honest

Most of your suggestions have been added/fixed.

Thanks a lot for your work.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Pk Fast said:

Most of your suggestions have been added/fixed.

Thanks a lot for your work.

Next Suggestion: LET KIERAN CODE THE SERVER

On 02/05/2017 at 7:25 PM, Jigaboo Fro said:

Next Suggestion: LET KIERAN CODE THE SERVER

offer withdrawn, mo can dangle these nuts on his irl gilded altar

13 hours ago, Bb x said:

add max capes please 😄

Only way I can see them added is if they're capes obtained through KDR.

Like, you hit a certain number of kills, unlock a cape. Idk.

Nekk minnit, new item on donator store, fk nvm.