Louie

Guide to a good server.

don't be toxic. we had something good here.

Edited by Louie

The reason why we all got a connection to each other back in the day was because of toxicity, those who couldnt handle it left which created a good and bonding  community from 2012 onwards.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 2:47 PM, I Quit Nah said:

The reason why we all got a connection to each other back in the day was because of toxicity, those who couldnt handle it left which created a good and bonding  community from 2012 onwards.

I Semi agree, ragging was out of hand for sure... I doubt the toxicness will go though especially as (most) the eco holders/ old players was lol@Louie

• Like 1

I'm hoping 2 years later we've all grown. It's going to be a slow start, toxicity is going to push people away. No one wants to be harrassed on a video game. 

• Like 1

@LouieI'm with you on that one, would be nice to see some maturity. I'd have alts on here back on the day just because a group would 'perm rag' me on my main just because i anti rushed on of their mates for vesta's :')

I thought i'd be the only one with this sentiment. Its gonna get toxic almost certainly but lets do our best bois.